Jim purchased his car from the 2nd owner of 38 years in February, 2003. A frame-off restoration was done in 2005, including soda blasting. Paint was done by Jim Bennett and interior by Greg Pirkle. The car is now a Retro-Mod. Mods done by Jim Stacy include:
- Small block 383 c.i. stroker with 450 HP and 460 ft-lbs torque
- Muncie M20 four speed transmission with an overdrive Gear Vendor
- Currie nine inch posi rear end with 3.50 gears
- Power four wheel disc brakes, power steering, and air conditioning
- Car has been lowered 3 inches in front and 2 inches in the rear
Jim has completed 4 Long Haul Hot Rod Power Tours and numerous Goodguys events around the country.
Click/select any image to enlarge and scroll through the gallery.